I am amazingly finding a hard time coming up with a post for my blog. First because of work.
Second, because one-liners seem to be all I can think of these days, and I just put them all on Facebook.
And third, because my brain cells are slowly dying in the midst of Twilight rereadings, Gossip Girl episodes and SM shopping sprees.
Tell me I'm not alone.
For updates though, just so I can replace the long-distance post na (I'm over it hehe), Verna is recovering from her appendectomy. She already went home yesterday from the hospital; stitches to be removed this Friday. Ivo just got back from Negros Oriental, where there was apparently a storm. Ren got tired of floating at ETel. And what else? I'm off to some previously unknown locations like Catarman, Virac, Calbayog and Cauayan. Despite the travel benefits, I think I'm up for a different job.
And ooh, I just saw face to face the owners of Habagat: Randy Su, Dindo Sugatan and Efren Muana. I had to take some pictures of them but the one I really met was Sir Randy who is also the Carrera Habagat Event Director. Outdoorsy people all of them, architects too. Must be a pretty cool life.
Ah 2009. The year of the ungrateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment