Thursday, July 31, 2008

book of the day

My boss came out of his office earlier today and gave me this picture. "I want to turn this into t-shirts. He then returned to his table tee-hee-ing all the way. Just thought it was worth posting.



"A Russian astronaut and a Russian brain surgeon were once discussing religion. The brain surgeon was a Christian but the astronaut was not. The astronaut said, 'I've been out in space many times but I've never seen God or angels.' And the brain surgeon said, 'And I've operated on many clever brains but I've never seen a single thought.'"

From the book, Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder.

5 comments:

Dom Cimafranca said...

Er...I have a shirt like that. Honest. Post nako para motuo ka.

michelle said...

whoa. really?:) my boss just handed me a photocopied picture. kewl! post it! hahaha.

Dom Cimafranca said...

Here it is. :-)

Anonymous said...

--

hakhak

super elyens kaya nakakita na cla?

XXXxx

Bullfrog said...

I love the excerpt. :)