Looking for
-someone I can travel with, who shares the same interest for places I want to visit, does not whine, can go off on a separate itinerary, can pay his share of the expenses, does research, looks for the least expensive ways to travel, has traveled extensively before.
-someone who can introduce me to literature and stories, art, paintings, photography, and a new way of looking at things, without being overly bohemian or hippie about it.
-someone who can appreciate the art of food and restaurants, that happy feeling overall upon discovering a new restaurant with a great vibe and delicious food, and that innate passion for the different foodies in the Philippines and abroad.
-someone who loves swimming, snorkeling and even scuba diving, and someone passionate about saving the environment (marine life in particular).
I'm in love with someone totally different from me, which is great because I never get bored.
But I do have to share my interests to other people, right? So I'll look for that in my friends. I'm practical enough to know these things can't be found in just one person.
Just some thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ganahan ko ani na tawo. heheheh
and thanks for blogging!!! gi mingaw na kog blog hop.
chak. personals ikaw ba yan hahaha :)
hehehe. dili personals. gisamokan ra ko sa mga tao who think they can find all the things they want in just one guy. i don't think it's possible at all.
okay...so i guess i just need to stop wishing about meeting someone who possessess ALL the qualities i look for in a person.
but then again, what if?
mao ka crau. never ending na na.:) just move on. hahahahhaha.
Post a Comment