Sunday, July 15, 2007

when i woke up this morning...

I am not depressed or suicidal or terminally ill. When I went to bed last night, I just felt empty and hollow. I refuse to think it has anything to do with spirituality. I believe it has more to do with loving the feeling of being sad, even if I know it's wrong.

From Nick Joaquin's "Prose and Poems":

...the frail
blue doves of Aphrodite.

"Verde Yo Te Quiero Verde":

Color of Green: I love you: Green
(Red
scorches; White
has whips; Blue
bites.)
the river-cool sea-serpent skin
of your deep arms enfolds my flesh in silence...




When i woke up this morning...
sad.preoccupied.tired.hopelessly seeking for something.not contented.bored.used up.old.foreseeing an empty life.
swirling words at the back of my head.can't write anything about it.alone.alone.sad.












Do you seriously think that blood is the only thing in this world that is colored red?
-Genjo Sanzo, Gensomaden Saiyuki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you must be emo. ;p hehehe. kidding.