It's 32 degrees Celsius out, but it's not humid. It's how summer is supposed to feel, and I love it. There is something about feeling the sun on your bare shoulders, and going in search of an air-conditioned office to chill out. It's not humid. It's just hot, in an extremely great way.
I barely have good Monday mornings. Maybe I'll credit this to the fact that I'm going to Cebu this Thursday to meet with the Freeman people. Or it could be because I'm happy with Harry Potter. Or maybe because today, I had no-brainers for classes, so my thoughts were merely revolving around food, sun, computers, smiley face stress balls, Lee Food Court's maja blanca, hand squeezes, articles, contented smiles and an over-all light feeling.
Since I once read that smiles are extremely contagious, I will send one out to cyberspace.
Have a happy Monday!
No comments:
Post a Comment