Monday, June 25, 2007

bad day


-depressed after my stupid class.
-depressed about my laptop.
-lack of sleep after a 3am talk at Steds.
-lack of recharging after beach excursion at San Jose.
-weird stomach.
-weird dream.
-no flat slippers this morning.
-no blanket when I fell asleep.
-mom.
-dad.
-issues.
-uncertain plans.


*saved after having coffee with Ratz at Memento.

*"Maybe you don't like your job, maybe you didn't get enough sleep. Well, nobody likes their job, nobody got enough sleep. Maybe you just had the worst day of your life, but you know, there's no escape, there's no excuse, so just suck up and be nice."- Ani Difranco (American singer)

*From Ratz's "Meaning of Life" book:
Specifically, Why exactly are you here? What is it that you truly love?
People who don't ask themselves these questions invariable go through life wondering why it isn't a lot more fun.

*"No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap." - Carrie P. Snow.

*I'm going home now.
I think tomorrow's gonna be better.

No comments: