My work days so far consist of walking 15 minutes to the nearest MRT station, riding the MRT to Taft, getting on a jeep to the Domestic Road intersection, and walking about 8-10 minutes to the office. All before 8am. Then I work until 6:30pm, and go home again.
Sometimes I drop by the mall to eat dinner or buy some groceries. Other times I just watch a movie in the room and join my "host family" for dinner.
On weekends, I either go around the Metro Manila area exploring or just stay in my room making up for lost sleep. Earlier today, I watched the Philippine Ballet Theater perform "Darangen ni Bantugen" at the CCP. A few days ago, I met up with a friend for Vietnamese food, another friend last night for some drinks.
It's normal as yet; I'll be in total work mode this week when I'm left to my own devices by my predecessor. But the job is interesting and challenging, and the company culture young, relaxed and fun.
We'll be having a major event on the 22nd, as well as several trips in August. But here's to hoping I don't screw up, and that if I do, I don't do it too badly. Hahahaha.
I miss Cebu na. And Dumaguete, that one I miss even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
sounds like michiko is really doing good in the big city. *wink*
Ei, naa na d.ay ka manila mommy mich.. One more person to run to if I run out of cash. =)
micheee.... how much work do they make you do there na you cant update ur blog anymore? :(
john! whatcha doing here? :) Marianne and Jordan's here too. hahaha. abot na pud ta.
Mar, updated na ha. :)
tuon tuon daw kuno.. hehe..
Post a Comment