This was taken during the NAIA Terminal 3 anniversary, when we awarded Grace Geloca, a 19-year old from Carcar, Cebu, an unlimited travel pass for one year--that's for all our local and international destinations. Darnit. Nasuya ko. :)
Work is very interesting; it's as if all the office hours in one day are not enough to finish everything. This, of course, is quite evident in my dormant blog-->I no longer have the nerve to tell people to update their blogs! I also haven't been able to check out my Facebook account that often anymore since I'm still waiting for the system to grant me access to social networking sites.
Social networking sites. It's not that I feel cast off from my social world. But living in a metropolitan area this size often makes me imagine myself as a tiny speck in a living city the size of Horton's jungle.
So heads up! Already got my approval for a leave of absence, or is it change day-off. I'll be in Cebu August 20 (night)-22. Who's headed for Dumaguete this Founders? Let's start making plans! :)
8 comments:
hahahahahahahahaha..........
hahay, nag apply ko change day off para 29...chances of being approved are slim though..huhu
since somebody got my guess bag, im going to dgte for founders instead. and yeah, you look good mich, but i think u lost weight...the pic perhaps. always happy to know that ur the job is working for you as well. see u founders!
hurray! when exactly jel? :)
you're so orange! i have a new name for you -- ponkan! yey!
re-reading --- omg! my last comment is a patricka hall of famer. shiet!
thanks for letting me into your blog world.. =) ..you are followed.. cloudshouts.blogspot.com
Post a Comment