Thus, here ends the love month and the beginning of work month. Now I have to get used to a 45 minute combo of rides (MRT and jeeps and walking) just to get to the office, and go home passing through Baclaran and SM in Makati. And oh yeah, I wake up around 6am now, this coming from someone who used to wake up at 8:30am for work that's supposed to start at 8:30am.
This will probably change in a few weeks, since I'm thinking of moving to Pasay, where the office is located already to minimize travel hassles.
Anyhoo, this is just a short update. I can't check Facebook here, although I will be able to when I get the office laptop (to check negative stories re the airline daw). hahaha. But in the meantime, this is it.
Me miss Cebu.:) But only a bit so far. Will probably go into hyper-miss mode in the next few weeks as well. So goes my life, holding off things for weeks at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
weee... God bless sa work!
you'll get used to it. mwah!
haha. hug hug. :)
wishing you well in the not so nice manila! sending giggles along the way!! *mwuah
Post a Comment