Bergie and I were trying to come up with possible reasons to write in a resignation letter. Do I tell the truth or do I just come up with a generic excuse. I can't possibly say, "I've begun to resent the office so it's time for a change," while saying goodbye to a nice boss. But it's true.
Hopefully, I get to go to Siargao this weekend to reflect and relax. I don't think the main reason for my being all gung-ho about leaving is just burnout. It's the real resigning thing. But at least after Siargao, I'll have a plan, and a fresh drive to do something about my situation.
So go go go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
i starting to feel my siargao is dooooomed...
i can relate. it took me forever to finish my resignation letter because i was thinking of a more decent excuse than "you guys suck" haha
hahahaha! go east! what did you end up saying? "Up yours teletech" ?
Does your boss read your blog?
medical reasons hahaha it fit me perfectly that time.
@dom: he doesn't know what a blog is, i think. ;) But i'll delete this in the future, don't worry. :)
with all the people i talked to at the office about them resigning, it made me realize that they're just merely bored and one way to salvage them is to give them another task. it worked :)
hahaha. i love writing resignation letters. i even offered that service to some of my friends.hahaha. i should have saved the letter i made for shangri-la.
Post a Comment