This morning, I checked out the local papers for my usual media monitoring, when I saw the headline "Woman shot, hurt in Mandaue robbery". There were four robbers, two of whom got arrested, hijacking a jeep when they shot a 49-year old woman when she refused to give her valuables.
I live in Mandaue.
It's gonna be a great day.
It's gonna be a great day, really.
Yesterday, I attended a SKAL meeting. Well, not really attended. I was there on "official capacity", in other words, I was the note-taker for the SKAL Cebu president, my boss. But it was really cool to watch top hotel managers and tour operators and airline VPs interact. And the fish, chips and chicken sandwiches over at Waterfront Mactan's Periwinkle Board Room weren't bad either.
Tomorrow, I'll wake up really early again coz the entire office (yes, all four of us) are going to Bacolod for the 3rd TravelXchange 2008. I've been writing press releases for it since two weeks ago, when The Travel Club, a luggage and travel accessories chain joined, when A Famosa and the MAlaysian Tourism Board joined, ad infinitum.
We'll be there until February 3. It's gonna be a lot of work what with the media lunches for both Cebu Pacific and the TravelXchange, but I know it's gonna be fun. A little travelling never hurt anybody, especially if it's all for free.
That means though that I get a 7:55am flight. Which means I have to get to MActan International Airport at around 6am or something? Dawn in Mandaue.
I'll just take a cab.
2 comments:
working girl na au ka mich. ;p
hahaha drama napud kaayo si michelle... :p
Post a Comment