Wednesday, January 23, 2008

big grin

What depressing last two posts!

I was ranting to Verna about someone I know who just keeps on sending depressing text messages this morning when I realized that I was getting kind of depressing in this blog myself as well.

So goodbye ambiguous sentences; goodbye problems and worries shared even if unasked. I won't talk about it unless it's in a conversation. After all, who gives a shit really? I'm out of the funk. Wee!

Bergie and I are roommates in Junex's Mandaue pad. I get the rooftop (or the less glamorously called upper bunk) while they make lovey dovey downstairs in the first bunk. It's a good place, but I'm gonna start looking for somewhere nearer Gorordo, where the office is.

I'm a junior PR consultant (why are labels important noh?) at Selrahco Management Services, a disreet PR firm that mostly handles accounts of JG Summit, Sun Cell, Cebu Pacific and hotels and resorts--if you guys know any company that wants to break into the Visayas and Mindanao market, give me a call coz we have the credentials and the experience to make it happen harhar. The work is interesting. I'm floating through it, but I know I'm gonna learn loads.

Enough about the work. For anyone who saw me during my bumbum months of October-December, can you believe I wake up at 6:30 now? hahahaha. I'm amazed myself.

I'm still in my no-cook, Patrick mode, laundry-filled, dumdum aura. So need coffee.

Good thing is I get a computer with Internet connection, a Sun Cell phone (to those with Suns, mine is 0922-8788-220) and travel benefits. Will be in Bacolod at the end of the month, and in Dumaguete Feb.10-11. O di ba, parang mall tour.

For now, this is it. Have to get back to work! (whoa, old people are usually the ones who say that.Gasp!)

Update over.

No comments: