Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Urk... pissed off ranting

Urk... pissed off ranting
by RJ Malayang


Love is the single most futile emotion I have ever had to endure. It's messed up, and complicated and it tears you apart from the inside out. You fall in love with with someone, and then your lost, in a sea of oblivion, and you can't do anything about it except endure it.
Everytime I fall for someone, it's always the wrong someone.

I don't blame them (well, i don't blame some of them), there are valid reasons that I support for why reciprocation just can't happen. I can live with that. But then, explain to me, why any of it at all? Why do the feelings have to continue even when there has already been a decision that their continuation is pointless?

Tonight, I feel like i have to just write off love as one of the things to be avoided, its just not worth it to have to spend so much time and energy on, only to have it fall flat every time. I hate it. It's so stupid, and in the end, I'm the fool.

I know my friends can understand where I'm coming from on this. To those of you who never understood, full of lies and irrationality, manipulation and self-centeredness, go throw yourselves off a cliff.

And guys, this is not an appeal for support or pity or whatever. If all your comment on this entry is going to be consolation in one form or the other, stuff it. I don't need that. This blog is a simple statement of very strong opinion and general frustration.

-->Obviously, no one gets this whole love thing. Maybe RJ just isn't used to feeling like a fool.

It's taken for granted that you could be the most intellectual person around, and yet, when it comes to matters of the heart, you'd wind up making more mistakes than the average person.

This is not to criticize his opinion. In fact, I kind of agree with it. I also just stay away from the lovey-dovey stuff. It's not worth it. I see couples walking around everywhere, and aside from the occassional twinge of envy now and then, I realize I'm so better off.

Everytime I fall in love, I don't understand myself. It's as if all logic flies out the window. I overanalyze. I daydream. Ugh. So kapoy.

So it's down with love now. I'm joining RJ's club.

No comments: