Wednesday, November 29, 2006

on KC and wrong grammar

I wonder what it would be like to look this perfect.

Anyway, just saw this interesting compilation of English slip-ups by this Masscom student who has recently become the bane of my friends' existence.

English 101

Idiotatic Expressions

Maria Marne “M.M.” Jacildo

Compiled by Mico Lauron

1.) “Either of the both…”

2.) “Don’t broke the chain…”

3.) “Am gonna kill you alive!”

4.) “A piece of a cake…”

5.) “This is what we wore today…”

6.) “Did you got my message?”

7.) “I don’t wanna get kicked my ass…”

8.) “Peer (pear) pie…”

9.) “Shit all of you…”

10.) “You think you’ll won?”

11.) “Put a dush…” (or was it hypen that she meant?!)

12.) “What if one day he will saw me?”

13.) “You will won...”

14.) “Me, either…”

15.) “Pa buff…” (when she meant to puff)

16.) “Our group should had grammar tutorials…” -> (HAH! YOU DO NEED ONE!)

17.) “Moody swings…”

18.) “Enigmatic of life…”

19.) “Where did you bought that?”

20.) “Supposively…”

21.) “I want to go mountaining in CafĂ© Antonio…” -> (WHAT?!?!)

22.) “Since the day I met him, I’ve been crazy about him up to this very now…”

23.) “You know there was band practiced?”

24.) “It’s so irritating me…”

25.) “Mudamu na jud ni ilang stool…” (“Dadami talaga ang kanilang mga stalls…”) -> She’s Ilongga, FYI.

26.) “Can I fire?” (“Can you light my cigarette?”)

27.) “The day after yesterday…” (Today?)

28.) “Can I have a papshet?” (popsheet)

hehehe. Maybe she just shouldn't try so hard.

No comments: