Okay i can't log on to multiply. For some crazy reason, I keep forgetting my password.If Monch and Mark were here now, they'd ask me, "stressed ka Mich?"
sheesh.
I heard a conversation a while ago asking Stacy when she actually has time to study. We were at the Ms. Silliman Organization meeting, and we were supposed to give updates. As we waited for the rest to come (Pinoy ikaw ba yan), Stacy said that she slept at 12 no matter what happens, and wakes up every 6:30. Man, that's early.
I wouldn't mind some discipline myself. Lately, I find myself no longer prioritizing my studies, and focus instead on more trivial things, like pictorials, talking about speculative fiction, reading RJ's stories (which are really interesting, by the way), eating, and playing Feeding Frenzy.
My grades are going to hell.
We used to jokingly ask before when Stacy actually sleeps. Now I know.
I knew this year was gonna be stressing, what with WEEKLY and my studies. But since I and my curiosity, ego, ambition, self-fulfillment and my inexplainable ability to never say no to Sir Casocot dictated me to try out more stuff, I just might be swamped with work.
For example, right now, while I write this blog, I think about my major bio exam, my research proposal due tomorrow, the press releases for Ms. Silliman, the website, and the Malayang interview. Not to mention the fact that I can't exactly escape editing the entire paper for the next issue.
How do people handle these things and their grades at the same time?
I live in the midst of SUPER people. Forget lifting an island of kryptonite. I wanna see Superman write 4 four-page feature articles, edit a paper, supervise and upload for 2 websites and still maintain college honor level grades.
No comments:
Post a Comment