
I just came from Apo this afternoon after going on the Greenpeace ship M/Y Esperanza yesterday as it headed there.
When I went back to the office, I got so pissed off with all the problems that I just headed out.
When will these people ever learn to do things right?
Fuck.
I was on such a high this morning, partly because I didn't have anything to worry about, and partly because I had such a relaxing night, complete with a relaxing massage. I woke up to the sound of the waves and the simple smiles of the Apo residents as we searched for hot bread.
Now, I am hiding out at Netopia coz my head was spinning after Odie talked to me about one failed interview after another. Why can't my writers find news, worry about sources and schedule interviews themselves? Why don't they set those fucking interviews in advance. It's already Thursday, and they're just worrying now. Oh hell.
I don't want this anymore. Sometimes, I think it's not worth it. But then, if I leave, what will happen? Choices, choices. Why did I ever grow up?
No comments:
Post a Comment