Monday, January 11, 2010

laagan

In an effort to divert my mind from more toxic matters, let me just announce that I am now a regular! :) And do you know what this means? UNLIMITED DOMESTIC TRAVEL!!!!

I remember a colleague of mine saying that the only places he has ever visited outside Metro Manila are Clark and Cebu.

Truthfully, I have been to the following places in the Philippines already (based on airline destination and nearby cities--I can no longer remember road trips when I was a kid):

1. Ilocos Sur (Vigan)
2. Ilocos Norte (Laoag)
3. Tuguegarao
4. Cauayan
5. Clark
6. Subic
7. Manila
8. Puerto Princesa
9. Naga
10. Virac
11. Legazpi
12. Kalibo
13. Iloilo
14. Catarman
15. Calbayog
16. Tacloban
17. Bacolod
18. Cebu
19. Dumaguete
20. Tabilaran
21. Siargao
22. Cagayan de Oro
23. Dipolog
24. Ozamiz
25. Misamis Occidental
26. General Santos
27. Davao

The places I still have to visit are:
1. Siargao (full trip)
2. Pagudpud
3. Camiguin
4. Busuanga (Coron)
5. San Jose (Apo Reef)
6. Tagaytay

And... That's it! Can't wait to use my tickets!

4 comments:

jono said...

suya ko! :)

Verna T.S. Villanueva said...

i'm inspired --- hihi.

Verna T.S. Villanueva said...

i'm inspired --- hihi.

Kat said...

wow, lucky you!