Li'l 6-year old Frances flopped at our Figaro table out of nowhere and immediately charmed Verna and I with a hearty "hello!" Immediate thought: "Hello! You look like a frog!" (in a nice way, of course).
Hehe. One of the overpriced bread products they sell at French Baker sa Northwing. Or was it Bread Baker.
I visited Dumaguete from December 27-30. The night before I left, I finally got inside the Absin Christmas House on Hibbard Avenue. For P25 (JJ and I got in for free), people can take a look inside the house and its crazy Christmas decorations. It looked like a mall threw up inside there, I tell you. Wall-to-wall lights, Santas, Christmas trees, etc. etc. Worth the entrance fee. Here's me with one of the bears.
1-year old Andrei, JJ's nephew, is growing up so fast! Bought him a red Tanco firetruck for Christmas, which he then proceeded to vroom vroom across the floor. A minute later, he was offering his wee-sized orange Crocs to me.
For those who ever wondered if Joey was still alive, here is proof to answer that. Jello, Angel and I saw Joey with two other friends walking past Memento last December 28. He walked away with a lot of money in "pamasko", attracting more and more friends as he walked away. hehe.
Sorry for the bad lighting on this photo. For those of you who haven't guessed it yet, this is Angel, going over the bakod when the gate to her aunt's house was already closed. Paulie, Jello, Angel and I were up late at Hayahay, reminiscing, and ahem picking up a random musician after a few cocktails.
And last but not the least, Jello and his food. :) We finally tried Italia, that new restaurant behind Boston Cafe (where Razcel and Rianne Salvarita are currently exhibiting their art works in the second floor art gallery). It's a 3 out of 5 (feeling restaurant critic ming tanan) because the service was good, as was the bathroom and the ambiance. We just didn't like the way the food was presented, and the mashed potatoes according to Jello could have been creamier. He didn't comment on his sausage. (TIP: Just eat at Bostons. Don't try Gabby's or Italia. Just stick to Boston and you won't regret a single centavo spent.)So far that's it. Update later on the upcoming trips for the first quarter of the year!

2 comments:
You're still here in Dumaguete, Mich?
Wala na lala. Left mga December 30. :) Mucomment jud ko sa imong "how to hurt us" blog post later.hahahha.
Post a Comment