Thursday, September 25, 2008

walk the walls

I have this sudden urge to go exploring in Manila.

IF THESE WALLS COULD TALK!
Intramuros Regular Walking Tour
San Agustin, Casa Manila (2 hours)

Php600.00 adults
Php300.00 students*

Additional fees:
Php50.00 - Casa Manila fee (optional after tour)
Php25.00 for students (optional after tour)
Php100.00 - San Agustin museum fee
Php50.00 for students
Philippine schools only*

Dates:
September 19 - Friday - 9:30 am

September 20 - Saturday - cancelled
September 27 - Saturday - 9:30am
October 1 - Wednesday - 9:30am
October 4 - Saturday - 9:30am

All Tours Begin at Manila Cathedral and end at San Agustin Church.



I first read about Carlos Celdran in a Reader's Digest issue. Then again at a Smile Magazine. From the numerous praises all over the web, this tour is definitely worth the money and two hours of walking.

Every time I go to Manila, my family and I almost always head to the malls. I distinctly remember a Luneta Park trip when I was yay high. And a field trip with a running tour of Intramuros.

But, as with any other city, Manila is best explored on foot. And with the rich history of the places in the itinerary, who cannot help but visit and listen to the theatrical Carlos Celdran?

I will so definitely try to go.

No comments: