
David Cook won with a margin of 12 million votes over little David Archuleta. This from a world record 97.5 million votes for an American Idol finale. I'm just so happy (mababaw lang po kaligayahan ko). The guy is simply better looking, more original and more interesting. My guess is that with all the glowing praise Archuleta got last night, Cook fans voted all the more for their favorite. As Jello said, "I love America. They should vote for our [government officials]."
Claudine kept on saying, "Lami. Lami. Lami," to which Jello also texted, "If I could only kiss Cook, I could bid gayness goodbye."
To all this, I can only reply AMEN. Hahahahaha.
Still though, I enjoyed watching the entire season. I only wish the Philippine (or is it Pinoy) Idol held my interest the same way.
2 comments:
hahaha...u just flaunted my faggotry...but 'tis true! what could be more glorious for today than to receive a txt message saying my boyfried won!
hahaha.pagagawan ba naman ang shukeks. as if kaila pud na nato=) front page sa sun star today. i love you guys.
Post a Comment