Monday, May 07, 2007

national writers workshop - first day

I think I need to digress. Too many thoughts running around a sleepy brain is not good for an entire day of workshop sessions.

This morning we had poetry... "The man at the station" by a UP creative writing major named Sheng. This afternoon it was "Cloud carvers" by RJ and "An account of the biggest losers I have met in my entire life" by Primy.

I couldn't say anything for this morning, perhaps because my understanding for poetry is very limited. This afternoon because I was quite hesitant to speak when my co-Sillimanians' works were discussed. hehehe. But really, I learned quite a lot. Maybe the babysitting is just getting to me.

I really should hang loose.

Or get more sleep.

This is gonna be my life for three freaking weeks. The ironic thing is, I'm already tired of words on the very first day.

No comments: