I do not know what is happening to my relationship with my boyfriend, perhaps because I haven't spent time with him in the past three weeks.
Just some thoughts mulling over my overworked brain. After I come from the workshop, I usually drop by the amphitheater grounds to say hi, and then he'd leave to play frisbee with his buddies. Okay at first it didn't bother me. He had to have something to do. But there are times like now when I would wish he would just not play for a day, and talk to me, and catch up on what has been happening. I find it hard to carry on a long conversation with him again, and before it used to be pretty easy because we were focused on each other. Then again, maybe I'm just being the usual girly girl and my hormones are making me feel weird and insecure and uncontented with where the relationship is going.
I'm just a bit lonely today and I want him to be with me.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment