I have not written anything substantial in two years. No articles, no worthwhile blog posts, no stories. It's as if that need to write to express myself has been cut off.
1. Because I'm happy.
2. Because I'm busy.
3. Because I get tired just thinking about writing.
This is probably happening elsewhere in the world, what with all the social networking sites, stressful lifestyles and writers' blocks. But I'll come back soon, with ideas fully formed. After two years, I'm bound to have kept a glimmer of a story somewhere. I just have to find it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
will be waiting for that.. miss reading your posts na! weee!!
i can soooo relate.... we all should start writing again.
yes! we've all been ruined by social networking sites. it's stopped us from writing anything substantial. with that said, i hope you update soon. i like your writing. i'm glad i was able to drop by. :)
i'm still waiting for updates.. although i'm also guilty. it's just sad.. coz i feel more connected to you guys when you are writing. :(
Post a Comment