Tuesday, August 14, 2007

having fun with bio

Since we joyfully declined to go with the rest of the class during their Lake Balinsasayao trip (It was on the same day as the Harry Potter release on my part), our pathetic little others group went to the Dauin Marine Sanctuary instead to document species of fish and coral. I think the number of pictures we took of different marine life forms was directly proportional to the pics we took of ourselves, thanks to Sanda Fuentes' underwater cam.

That's Melchy and me, with Dirgylyn who just joined us for the day. I told him he needed it to get out of the TWS rut.


Makeup genius Melchy who forgot his CBA loyalties just to support our Ms Masscom

Me with my "Rock On" underwater pose. Had to hold my breath since I was sans snorkel.

Monch who shares my fear of underwater. She's scared of sharks, while I fear... octopuses.

And Dirgylyn, who kept us company as we attempted to reach the other end of the 150m buoy of the marine sanctuary. Attempted. Because with the Jaws soundtrack at the back of my head, we just had to head back. Big waves and snorkelling don't mix.

Now if only we could find out what species we saw, I'd be all set. Pictures can only give away so much. We still have work to do diay.


No comments: