Sunday, April 08, 2007

Interruptions

Wet hair, soap on skin
Your mom’s pink bedsheet
Tyra’s models on the tube—no one’s watching.
We were alone.

A kiss after you cough
My legs face the TV
As I look at you.
I should have known.

French kisses, sucking your tongue,
sucking mine.
Languid, mellow, steamy
So right.

Your hand pulled my head closer
As my left leg settled
in the middle of yours.
Pressure. Slight touch. Soft kisses.

Your hands roam beneath my shirt
Feel my cherry bikini top
Feel my smooth back
As my heart races with the pounding of our kisses.

The feel of your leg between my hips
Your shoulders on my restless hands
Your heartbeat on my breast.
Your lips swallow mine—whole, full, hard.

When the door to your house creaks in the distance
My lustful eyes open to yours.
I bite your tongue as it leaves my aching mouth
And your hand finds the curve of my behind.

No comments: